Pajarito Ullrfest September 23 – Lift-served biking, NM craft beer + part band Felix Y Los Gatos!!
• Disc Golf tournament begins at 10:00am at the Lodge, entry is $20. Pro/Advanced/Novice/Female Divisions. Cash payout for top three players in each division.
• STRAVA self timed downhill mountain bike race (download the app and time your run as many times as you want, prizes for the best time at the end of the day) The race will be on Braking Bad.
• Pajarito Poker Run mountain bike ride (pick a card as you board the lift each time, take any run you want, best two hands at the end of the day wins a prize).
• NEW THIS YEAR: Downhill Mountain Bike Rentals and free lessons all weekend.
• Lift Served Biking and Hiking Fri 1pm-6pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 3pm
• Beer (NM Breweries, wine /cider also available) $15 entry (gets you a glass, unlimited tastings and one pint), additional pints can be purchased for cash only (no ATMs available) IDs will be checked! Beer begins flowing at noon.
• Bands – Bronach and Felix y Los Gatos
• Pajarito CAFE WILL BE OPEN 11am-5pm
• Atomic City Transit will provide bus service from Sullivan Field every 30 minutes. 10am-6:00pm. ACT will also be shuttling from the White Rock Visitor Center as requested at 661-RIDE (7433).